Follow these steps to activate your physical StoreCash Debit Card :
- Open StoreCash app and select “Manage Cards” from the menu option.
- Select “StoreCash Debit Card” option.
- Select the “Activate Card” button.
- Enter the last four digits of your card number, card expiry date and CVV code (found on the backside of your card).
- Set a 4-digit PIN code for your StoreCash debit card.
(Note : This is NOT the same as the 4-digit passcode you set at sign up).
*StoreCash is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking Services are provided by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC. The StoreCash Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Piermont Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International and may be used anywhere Mastercard Debit cards are accepted.