There are a few ways to fund your account :
# LINK A BANK ACCOUNT
You can link an external bank account so that you can easily deposit money into your StoreCash account or to send money to another StoreCash user.
- Select “Funding Source” under the menu.
- Select the “Add New” button.
- Select the “Link a Bank Account” option and follow the steps to link your external bank.
We use Plaid to link bank accounts. If you can’t find your bank, you can still link your bank account by providing them with your StoreCash ‘Account number’ and ‘Routing Number’.
# REQUEST MONEY
You can request money from your sponsor or any other StoreCash user and they will be able to send you money instantly.
- Select the “Request” button from the app home screen.
- Select who you want to request money from. Optionally enter a personalized note.
- Select how much money you wish to request and select the “Request Money” button.
We will notify the recipient about your request, and once they accept it you will instantly receive money.
# SET UP DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you have a job you can receive your salary directly from your employer into your StoreCash account. This is a great alternative to paper checks and cash! To set this up, you will need to provide your “Account Number” and “Routing Number” to your employer.
# DEPOSIT CASH OR CHECK
Currently we don’t offer the ability to deposit either cash or checks into your StoreCash Account. We are working towards facilitating this in the near future, so stay tuned!