Yes, you can withdraw money from any of the 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide with over 40,000 in United States alone! These ATMs are typically located in local merchant stores like Target, Walgreens, etc. You can quickly search for participating ATMs near your location by using the “Find a No-Fee ATM” option from StoreCash app.
# DO I NEED A PIN TO USE A STORECASH CARD?
Yes, you will need to input the 4-digit PIN code that you set up when you activated your StoreCash Debit card.
# CAN I CHANGE MY PIN?
Yes, you can change it anytime by following these steps :
- Under the menu, tap on "Manage Cards" and select the "Physical StoreCash Debit Card" option.
- Tap on "ATM Info" and select the "Reset PIN" option
- Enter new PIN and confirm.
- After verifying that you will also need to input your 4-digit passcode if your Face ID or fingerprint is not enabled to confirm it’s you making the change.
# FIND AN ATM
You can quickly search for participating ATMs near your location by following these steps :
- Launch the StoreCash app, tap on the menu and select the "Manage Cards" option.
- Select the "Physical StoreCash Debit Card" option.
- Tap on "ATM Info" and select the "Find a No-Fee ATM" option.
- Search by location via map view or list view to find nearby participating ATMs.
# FEES TO USE AN ATM
Good news! There’s no fees to withdraw money from a participating Allpoint ATM.
# DEPOSIT CASH AT ATM
Currently you will not be able to deposit cash into the ATM, but can only withdraw cash.
# WITHDRAWAL LIMITS
You can withdraw up to $200 from an ATM within 24 hrs.
*StoreCash is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking Services are provided by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC. The StoreCash Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Piermont Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International and may be used anywhere Mastercard Debit cards are accepted.