Here are a few reasons why your StoreCash card can get declined :
# INSUFFICIENT FUNDS
- Insufficient funds in your account. Since your StoreCash Card is a debit card tied to your bank account you will only be able to spend the money that you have in your bank account. So you will need to have the full amount for your purchases made online or in-store.
- Good news is adding money to your account is simple - connect an external bank account, or request money from another StoreCash user.
# BILLING ADDRESS MISMATCH
- The billing address for your StoreCash Card is the same address you signed up with. If your billing address is different from your shipping address, then double-check that you’ve entered the correct address for each.
- If you’ve made any changes to your address since you’ve signed up, make sure to use the new updated address as your billing address.
# CVV MISMATCH
Your CVV or CVC code is a 3-digit security code that’s printed on the back side of your StoreCash Card. Double-check if you’ve entered it correctly.
# EXPIRATION DATE MISMATCH
Your StoreCash Card expiration date is printed on the back side of your card. Double-check if it’s entered correctly.
# TROUBLESHOOTING APPLE/GOOGLE PAY
If your card is getting declined while using your card using Apple/Google Pay, then try to remove and add your card to Apple or Google wallet once again.
Here’s how you can add your StoreCash Card to Apple/Google Wallet :
- Select “Manage Cards” from the menu.
- Select “Digital StoreCash Debit Card” from the list of options.
- Tap the “Add to Wallet” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your card to Apple/Google Wallet.