Once you have a payment method like an external bank account connected to your StoreCash account you will be able to send your teen money from StoreCash app. Here’s how :
- Select the “Sponsored Account” button from the app home screen.
- Select which teen, if there are multiple teen’s you’re sponsoring, you wish to send money to.
- Select the “Send Money” button, enter the amount and pay.
- Alternatively, from the home screen select the “Send” button, select your teen as the recipient, enter the amount and pay.
Set up automated recurring deposits to your teen on a schedule that suits your needs. Here’s how :
- Select the “Sponsored Account” button from the app home screen or the menu and select your teen.
- Select the “Set It Up” button from the section under recurring deposits.
- Enter the amount, choose how often you wish to send money to your teen and hit “Save”.
- Use the toggle switch to pause or resume your recurring deposits.
- Select “Reschedule” if you need to make any changes.
*StoreCash is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking Services are provided by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC. The StoreCash Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Piermont Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International and may be used anywhere Mastercard Debit cards are accepted.